BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO HERE!

06 October 2005

Google job interview, part 2. Technical knowledge - check!
Looks like I did well on the interview - answered all question and only messed up one of the advanced cached sorting algorithms (one of those when you can't load the whole data set into memory). The principles were correct, but I was a bit off on the specifics of the implementation. It looked that the engineer doing the interview was quite impressed. Let's see what the human resources people will tell me now. I was told that they will most probably get back to me next week - so I can relax a bit over the weekend and ... go bowling. Have not gone to one of those for a while :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aigars Mahinovs said...

Just got another mail scheduling a third phone interview. For some reason I have a feeling that it is not the usual procedure.

08 October, 2005 02:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home