BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO HERE!

11 July 2005

11th of July in HEL

The first thing I really noticed in the morning was that I missed the breakfast, again.
On the other hand this wall in the cafeteria caught my lens - this is a clock up in the air, aprox. 3-4 meters up from the floor. Now that you know, where it is, notice the power plugs ... I mean ... why???

Soon after that I got the chance to play around with the new Nokia 770 toy. It really is a marvel - beautiful software, great hardware. You can see it here accessing the Slashdot over GPRS.

One of the talks I've been more interested in was the CDD talk by Andreas Tille (see my other blog entery about it):

I didn't take many photos this day, so this one gets into top packages - this is the cafeteria full with Debian Developers over the dinner time.


Soon after that I went to the dorm room to do some UI prototyping in Glade for my SoC project, but I was too tired and I had to go to sleep after a couple of hours.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoght this thing was called Nokia 770 not 550.

12 July, 2005 16:04  
Blogger Jukka Laurila said...

I think those power sockets are meant for lights or whatever to be attached to the rails next to them. That place is used for all kinds of events.

12 July, 2005 22:33  
Blogger Aigars Mahinovs said...

davrieb: you are right, fixed. thanks.
jukka: still they look pretty ackward up there :)

12 July, 2005 22:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home